At Norco Group we are committed to protecting and respecting privacy of any of our visitors when visiting our website.
Information we may collect
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor sends us an enquiry.
- We may also keep a record of any communication if you should contact us directly using an e-mail etc.
Currently we operate an implied consent policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browsers anonymous usage setting (called Incognito in Chrome, InPrivate for Internet Explorer, Private Browsing in Firefox and Safari etc.)
You can find out more about Googles position on privacy as regards its analytics service here.
Use of your information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel it will be of interest to you. Please inform us if you do not wish your data to be used in any of these ways.
Disclosure of your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- Where we need to pass this information for delivery purposes.
Third party websites
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to a small fee which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.